R250.00: Stalls Row A to F
R220.00: Stalls Row G to M
R200.00: Stalls Row N to U
R180.00: Balcony Row AA to FF
* ROYAL BOX TICKETS - both tickets have to be purchased at the same time
1 hours 30 min with online sales stopping on show start
A host of professional Bollywood dance institutions.
Refunds And Cancellations
You may cancel any booking submitted to us for tickets that have not yet been issued to you at any time prior to the date of the event to which such booking pertains by sending a cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling our Customer Care Centre on +27 (0)11 340 8000 or 0861 915 8000. You may also cancel and return any issued tickets acquired from us at any time prior to the scheduled date of the event to which they apply by handing in your tickets at any of our Money Market kiosks. When you cancel your booking or return your tickets you must provide us with the relevant booking number. Following receipt of your booking cancellation or returned tickets, we will refund you the face value paid for the relevant tickets (or, if a discounted ticket, then instead the discounted ticket price paid), provided that reasonable cancellation charges as determined by the Event Organiser may be charged and deducted from such refund. Unless otherwise stipulated by the Event Organiser and depending on the prevailing circumstances the following cancellation charges may apply:
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event a 15% cancellation fee will apply;
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 but more than 7 days prior to the event a 50% cancellation fee will apply;
- If the cancellation occurs less than 7 days prior to the event a 100% cancellation fee will apply;
- Notwithstanding the aforesaid, if you can provide us with suitable documentary proof that a person in whose name a ticket was booked will not be able to attend the event because of his/her death and/or hospitalisation, no cancellation fee will apply in respect of the cancellation of such person`s ticket.
Exchanges And Upgrades
Exchanges and upgrades allowed for this event. No downgrades
Tickets can be collected from the theatre box office which opens 2 hours before start of show. However, to avoid queues, tickets may be collected at any Computicket, Shoprite, Usave, Checkers or Checkers Hyper store before the show. Credit card used to make the booking must be presented when collecting tickets.
Drinks and snacks from the theatre bars.
Refreshments And Meals
Bars and coffee bars are situated in the foyer. Restaurants are situated in the immediate vicinity.
For bookings please call 011-248-5000 or visit www.goldreefcity.co.za
Northern Pkwy & Data Cres, Johannesburg, 2159, GP, ZA
Ample secure parking available at the venue.
Please phone Theatre Box Office 011-248-5000 to book wheelchair seats.
Tele-Loop hearing assistance system available in Rows N - U and AA - BB